Iced Chocolate Milk Recipe
Is there anything better than iced chocolate milk in the summer?! I love it, especially when it's made with high quality craft chocolate. You won't find that at the shops but you can easily make it at home using any of your favourite bars. Here's a little recipe I put together...
Ingredients (serves 1)
30g of Hogarth Chocolate Peru 66%
175ml of oat milk*
Handful of frozen blueberries
Fresh strawberry to garnish
Essentially you're making a hot chocolate and then cooling it down.
1. Finely chop the chocolate and then add it to a pan with the milk.
2. Put the pan on the stove on a low heat, being careful not to boil the milk. Warm the mixture and stir it well, until the chocolate has completely dissolved into the milk. This will take five or ten minutes.
3. Pour the chocolate milk into a jug/jar and cool in the fridge for 90 minutes.
4. Put a handful of frozen blueberries in a glass and pour the chilled chocolate milk over the top.
5. Garnish with chocolate shavings and a piece of fresh strawberry.
*You can use any kind of milk you like, but I find that oat milk tastes best with chocolate.