*Winner of over 10 international chocolate awards!*
Located in the Sambirano Valley, in the North-West of Madagascar, the plantation produces since 1920 world-famous aromatic cocoa. Besides 300 tons per year of Madagascar Trinitario cocoa, a very limited production of Criollo cocoa (2 tons per year) is harvested separately. This chocolate has a very expressive cocoa aroma with subtle fruity-sweet tartness and pleasant flavour notes that evoke citrus and red berries.
Certified Organic – The Ambolikapiky Plantation is part of Bertil Åkesson’s 2000ha Bejofo Estate.
- Silver award winner at International Chocolate Awards 2017
- Great Taste: GOLD 2 star 2017
- Gold award winner at Academy of Chocolate 2017
- Great Taste: GOLD 3 stars 2016
- Gold award winner at Academy of Chocolate 2016
- Great Taste: GOLD 3 stars – selected in the top 50 Best Foods 2015
- Golden Bean winner at Academy of Chocolate 2015
- Gold award winner at Academy of Chocolate: Best Dark Bar 2015
- Great Taste: GOLD 1star 2014
- Silver award winner at Academy of Chocolate 2013-2014
- Silver award winner at Academy of Chocolate 2011-2012
Organic cacao, organic cane sugar, organic cocoa butter
Soy, gluten, dairy and nut free.